Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tarantino has a big mouth

Babble on.

Now that we've completed the Royal Commission On When To Hold The Next Blogger Bash, the Department of Social Drinking of the provisional Vast Right Wing Conspiracy world-domination government-in-waiting is pleased to announce...what? Whaddaya mean he already announced it?

Well, now that my bubble has been burst, my thunder has been stolen, my parade has been rained upon (Which raises the question: is there such a thing as a 'drama king'? Just asking.) you might as well know we're getting together on Friday August 26th, at the Bishop & Belcher. I'll be there pretty much right after work, although Mr. Big Mouth doesn't generally show until later. Luckily his better half makes up for his complete lack of social graces.

Oh, and Kate, no excuses this time!

Babble off.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m., Blogger K. Shoshana said...

But what is I can't find anything cool to wear? Kathy is wearing her "Che: Murdering Communist Bastard" t-shirt, and all I have is my Star of David shirt with "Six Days, Bitch" on it and the son won't let me out of the house without him if I am wearing it and he is not old enough to drink.

 
At 9:44 p.m., Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

Six Days? You'll be lucky if your evisceration takes only Six Days if you don't show!

 
At 10:43 a.m., Blogger VW said...

Not to worry -- I'm sure I should be able to find some anime T-shirts for kateland. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home