All I have time for is a bit of a blogging salad bar: pick and choose. What can I say? Some days you're the pigeon, other days you're the statue.
- So now our top soldier is a "truly barbaric" "beast." What a complete. frickin'. imbecile. I won't even address her misconceptions, since Penny's already gone there.
- Wouldn't it be nice to know what the Canadian claim is?
- Line of the day: "Some things in life are morally ambiguous. The killing of Israelis in cafes and pizzerias, however, is not one of them. When we argue that the immorality or illegality of suicide bombing is contingent upon political considerations, we're on a dangerously slippery slope."
- Damn: "Until we fix this, we're not ready to fly again." Pending Discovery's safe return, we should refrain from saying 'it could have been worse' though. It may yet get worse.
- Korea then. Korea now. Personally, I think the one giving security guarantees should be the government that started the conflict in the first place, the DPRK. Call me old fashioned.
I hear a fat lady singing. Later folks.