Wednesday, November 03, 2004

You read it here first...

Babble on.

I know I'm jumping the gun by a few years, here, but I wanted to beat the rush: Hillary Clinton vs. Rudy Giuliani in 2008. And what a great contest that will be. Of course, just about anything would be better than The Incredible Bore vs. Inarticulate Man like we had this time 'round.

Besides, by making this bold prediction now, I get the best of both worlds. If I'm wrong, most everyone will have forgotten about it by then. If I'm right, I can dredge my own archives when the time comes and look like a prescient genius.

OK, that's a stretch. At least I'll look like I can make a lucky guess once in a blue moon. And that's better than I look now.

Babble off.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Sorry B., but Jeb Bush is so there in '08 and after him, Jenna and Barbara. Upward and onward into a glorious future!

 
At 3:14 p.m., Blogger Chris Taylor said...

Mmmmmm Jenna and Barbara. We can only hope.

 
At 1:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren.

The Democrats may need reeducation camps before hillary can run. Check the counties in my uber-blue state.

 
At 2:02 a.m., Blogger Doug said...

That was me. Blogger can't seem to remember who I am from one minute to the next...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home