Monday, November 08, 2004

Go, already

Babble on.

Everyone seems to be speculating about Yasser Arafat's death. Impending or recent, all that really matters is that he's not coming back to the Palestinian Authority.

But as the world press gets swept up in retrospectives, I'd like to remind my loyal readers (who will no longer all fit legally into a minivan!) that Abu Ammar* is not only a murdering swine, but a theiving, murdering swine.

Considering that 'his people' live on less than $2 per day, it's a wonder that he's not burned in effigy in the streets of Gaza City.

Good riddance, whenever it turns out to have happened. To repeat a line I read (and can't find now, or I'd link to the good blogger that typed it): Arafat's going to hell, and he's going to find he gets 72 demons, and that he's the virgin.

* I wonder if Sean knew about the cheese-puffs when he speculated about Vienna sausage? There goes my appetite.

Babble off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home