Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My poor caffeinated keyboard and shirt

Babble on.

I'm amazed my keyboard is still functioning sufficiently to type this, what with being Shift-key deep in coffee snorked out of every single one of my facial orifices after reading the single funniest line written about last night's debate:

"I watched a bit of the debate replay last night. The winner was...not the viewer. A terribly boring affair. The monotony was interrupted only briefly when Martin actually bent over and manually extracted a constitutional amendment from his ass. Riveting stuff, that."


Thanks Occam, you bastard. My dry-cleaning bill will be arriving in your mailbox shortly.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 a.m., Blogger no sleep said...

Always a pleasure. Happy to help.

OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home