Wednesday, June 01, 2005

401 Blog Squadron - Mors Celerrima Hostibus

Babble on.

I just thought it was a stupid quiz, and I don't do stupid quizzes. Nobody told me they were recruiting for a frickin' squadron, fer gawdsake.


What military aircraft are you?

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Well, I'd hardly describe my appearance as 'slick', and I haven't really flaunted it in years, but I have no problems steering a Falcon around. Air-to-air, air-to-mud - it's a helluva plane.

I think it's time for that greatest of Air Force traditions, the TGIF. And a good game of Full-Contact Combat Blood Crud. Watch your fingers.

Per Ardua!

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 a.m., Blogger Chris Taylor said...

What's this? Mr. Brooks gets reeled in by a quiz?! I'd better mark this date on the calendar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home