Monday, December 13, 2004

Like ships in the night...

Babble on.

Chris Taylor is stalking me. I'm sure of it.

First, he's in the insurance business. I'm in the insurance business. Coincidence? I think not.

He shows up at the VRWC (Toronto Branch) blogger bash. I was there first.

Then, he starts taking pictures of me. Oh sure, you can't actually see me in the shots, but that's just a matter of photo resolution, or someone's head in the way. I was right across the street from him, and he knew it. And he covers it all up by saying he was just there for the Remembrance Day parade. Yeah right. Like we all haven't heard that one before.

Now I find he's on my trail again, snooping around Campbell House scant days after I lunched there on business. He's sick, I tell you, sick.

I'm just going to have to deal with this once and for all by inviting him to lunch one day for the mother of all confrontations. Besides, I hear Ben's buying.

...

On a slightly more sober note, the stars are misaligned for blogging until later this week - between work deadlines, a night-course exam, and Christmas shopping, I'm sort of Scrooged for time right now.

Babble off.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 a.m., Blogger Chris Taylor said...

Lunch is a good idea, we should do that.

P.S. Your Campbell House link points to the wrong post. =(

 
At 6:19 p.m., Blogger The Tiger said...

Ah, so now it's gone public...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home