Friday, October 22, 2004

Keeping the blogroll rolling

Babble on.

I quite purposely detached myself from any electronic tether during my recent trip. It was time for a break, and for more than just the most obvious reason. After almost ten years of marriage - and a few of dating before that - Litlbit and I had never been anywhere warm together. A business trip with spouses invited was too juicy an opportunity to pass up, and I was told in no uncertain terms that I wouldn't be stealing a single moment of sunshine to connect to some silly computer. I kind of like it when my wife gets all fierce about something ('nuff said), so I capitulated without any real argument.

Upon my return, however, I was catching up on the news I'd missed and found myself engrossed by some insightful discussions at both the E-Group and All Things Canadian. I know, I know: I'm late to the party - you've all known about these fantastic sites for awhile now.

I can only plead ignorance and move to correct this oversight. Both sites can now be accessed on my blogroll.

Babble off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home