Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I guess I need to get out more

Babble on.

I was just Colby Cosh's 675,000th visitor! There's no way for me to prove it, but I am not kidding you.

This isn't an isolated one-off type of thrill for me, either. At age thirty-four, I still watch for the big round numbers on my odometer. In fact, I remember driving from Victoria, British Columbia to Aurora, Ontario in 1997, I stopped at the side of the Trans-Canada Highway in the middle of nowhere (Saskabush - just me & Litlbit, the pronghorns, and wheatfields as far as the eye could see) as the odometer on the 1980 Tercel we were driving rolled over to 000000.0.

I actually took a picture of the zeroed-out dashboard.

What? OK, you're right. I need to get out more.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 a.m., Blogger Temujin said...

You've got to remember occasions like these. They're important!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home