Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Eat your hearts out

Babble on.

Penny has business in Halifax. Bruce's non-vacation trips are to Iqaluit. Keith gets sent to Timmins. Lovely places, all.

Me, I'm off on a business trip here:



Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. And he likes me better than he likes you. ;)

For reasons that should now be obvious, I won't be posting until my return late next week. In the meantime, check out the blogroll. Given that I'll be working in a country that still flies a Red Ensign, I would especially recommend reading my fellow bloggers of the Red Ensign Brigade.

Babble off.

6 Comments:

At 4:58 p.m., Blogger Chris Taylor said...

My envy knows no bounds.

 
At 7:32 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

I'll be in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks for business.... it'll be a nice break from October in Ottawa.

 
At 8:56 a.m., Blogger Jay Jardine said...

Have fun in Bermuda; I have half my family down there and it really is wonderful.

 
At 4:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't come back with a "red neck"........heh heh heh

 
At 12:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damian:

By the way, your Kinsella problem was mentioned by Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit yesterday, under the tagline " Crushing of bloggers in Canada ....." The link also cited the intimidation of the other two Canadian bloggers. Thought you'd like to know that you had your 15 seconds of fame in the Bigs......

Mike

 
At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Geez, I had an inappropriate "visiting Jardine's mom" joke all ready, then I see at his blog that she's visiting him in Ottawa.

I guess my crude slur will have to wait until your next trip there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home