Friday, January 07, 2005

Overdue

Babble on.

In recent months, I've often thought there's not a more underrated Canadian blogger - that is to say, a blogger whose traffic doesn't match the quality of his writing - than Matt Fenwick. That seems to be changing, as Matt received plugs from two high-volume, widely-respected sites yesterday.

So I'm going to bust my own arm reaching around to pat myself on the back by pointing out that my fourteenth post ever highlighted what a quality site Matt runs.

Years from now, when I'm sitting in a rocker on the porch of the retirement home, I'm going to tell new bloggers sitting at my knee that I knew Matt back when he was Jerry Aldini.

Babble off.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 p.m., Blogger Paul said...

It would, perhaps, not be out of line to point out that folks are able to select your site and Jerry Aldini in the Canadian Blog Awards (google for link), should they so choose. Vote daily until the 15th.

 
At 5:20 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the love. I should point out that a Babblelanche isn't too shabby for my visitor stats either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home