Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Blogs for the CPC

Babble on.

"Blogs for the CPC" sounds a little wooden, dontchathink?

I've put a button on my sidebar nevertheless. I have a paid-up membership in the CPC. I volunteered in my riding this past summer, and I'll volunteer again whenever the flag goes up. Much as I don't agree with everything I hear come out of a Conservative mouth - on Parliament Hill or anywhere else for that matter - I sincerely hope Canada gets a Conservative government next time around.

Consider it 'full disclosure' if nothing else.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 a.m., Blogger The Tiger said...

Wonder what would work better -- "Shilling for Stephen"?

"Haranguing for Harper"? "Clashing for conservatism"? "Still hoping for Stephen Harper"? (Nah, the S-H S-H combo just doesn't work.)

"Typing for the Tories"?

Nothing rolls off the tongue like "Blogs for Bush" did.

"Computerites choosing change"?

"Liberation from lying"?

"Libertarians against lameness"?

"Blogs bringing home the bacon"?

Probably "Blogs for the CPC" will have to serve. Oh well, so it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home