Wednesday, December 22, 2004

*singing* Daboodorays...

Babble on.

Christmas has come early to Whoville!

With straight couples divorces are pretty, erm, straight forward. Throughout the marriage it’s the responsibility of the male to screw the female. When the marriage is up, tradition has it that all of the screwing is now done to the male by the female (some would argue that the presence of her lawyer makes it a three-way).

This gets tricky with same sex couples as it’s no longer clear who is the screwer and who becomes the screwee once the relationship is dissolved.


Read the rest at...wait for it...POLSPY! *sniff* I just love a happy ending!



Babble off.

Update: Seems there's a little confusion over what I'm getting at here. Let me spell it out for you: I'm happy, very happy that PolSpy's back online. Happy enough to link to whatever they've put up on the board - it happens to be a funny take on gay marriage, which I don't have any problem with - and start singing Christmas songs from my childhood. That's it. No hidden messages. No political subtext. Just feelin' good about PolSpy. We all on the same page now?

1 Comments:

At 10:51 a.m., Blogger Greg said...

I think the whole story is screwee. (In a singsongy voice) You are gonna get letters, B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home