Friday, August 06, 2004

Something smells like wet dog...

Babble on.

My rabid right-wing readers (again, thanks for coming, I'll call you guys later and we'll get together for Scrabble) will be frothing at the mouth when they notice I've blogrolled Calgary Grit, Sinister Thoughts, and freethought, among others. Of course these fine wrong fellows have their own section of the blogroll. Call it the 'it's no fun living in an echo-chamber' section.

You see, while I find the so-con versus libertarian debates on sites like Andrew Coyne's interesting, I think you can overdose on right versus righter. That's why I'm recommending you visit the land of Mordor. And it's why I'm kind of hoping the granola-eating, Birkenstock-wearing, picket-carrying, slogan-chanting, armpit-hair-growing, No-Blood-For-Oil!, tree-hugging, seal-loving, missed-the-sixties hippie-wannabees drop by here every once in awhile for friendly discussion.

It'll be fun. Besides, if things get out of hand, we can always introduce the tie-dyed twits to the business end of an unregistered long-gun. (That's a joke...geez, lefties have no sense of humour when it comes to firearms...)

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Hey there. I just got in from working in the granola fields and noticed your link. Keep on Babbling. Sincerely, Greg from Sinister Thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home