Thursday, May 25, 2006

Well, shit.

Babble on.

Jesus H. Frickin' Murphy on a slice of toast, my entire vocabulary outside of four-letter expletives has flown out the window, I'm soooooooo pissed. Way pissed. Totally pissed.

How dare that rat bastard deprive me of some of the best writing on the net, replete with local colour and some of the funniest lines, like, evar.

I might just have to break out the can opener. Yes, I think that's exactly the ticket.

Hide, Bob. Not that it will do you any good, but it will make the process more interesting. For me.

Babble off.

3 Comments:

At 6:23 p.m., Blogger K. Shoshana said...

Yeah, I agree it this is really depressing news....do you think its because we haven't had enough drink-ups to keep him happy?

 
At 11:01 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

Poli-blogging is essentially a negative outlet for most people. With the CPC in power a lot of conservative minded blogs have dried up, and the leftie blogs have begun to flourish. The cycle will repeat itself when there is a change of government again.

And that, my friend, is a sneak preview at a post I'm planning ;)

 
At 2:03 p.m., Blogger no sleep said...

Kate's not allowed to comment until she restarts the Last Amazon. Damian, when you find him, give him a kick for me.

OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home