Friday, May 19, 2006

My impressive length - yeah, baby!

Babble on.

For the first time in my life, someone has complimented me on my unique physiology and impressive length.

Unfortunately, it was my endodontist, and he was talking about the unique shape of one of my molars, and the startling length of the two nerve canals running through it (22.5mm and 24.5mm respectively).

Ah well. So much for my new stage name.

On a positive note, though, the root canal was no more painful than having a normal filling done. The staff were entirely professional and courteous. I had two appointments, and didn't sit in the waiting room longer than five minutes - cumulatively. These guys were good.

(Now if only they could get a website built)

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a decent experience witih the root canal. The average length of canals for molars is about 21mm plus/minus 1mm.

The last few days saw a lot of long teeth in our office also. We had one molar with a 26mm canal...makes things more difficult because our instruments torque more in the longer canals and the risk of instrument breakage is higher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home