Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nice blues. Where's the cape?

Babble on.

Those of you who did not attend the Royal Military College of Canada may find this obscure, but I don't play inside baseball that often, so you'll have to forgive me just this once.

But to all the Ex-Buds out there: it looks like the USAF might be adopting our Fours as their new dress uniform.



Oops. No braid on the sleeves. Correct that to: "a First-Year's Fours."

And as I said over at MilBlogs, I'm not sure the USAF wants its full-dress uniform to be a carbon-copy of a First-Year Canadian Officer Cadet's semi-dress uniform. But hey, if they do, at least it will give me something else to razz them about.

I'll even send a few of them chinstraps for their wedges. Nothing says dominant world airpower like a chinstrap.

Babble off.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 p.m., Blogger sacamano said...

We'll see if they change their mind now that Gen. Zinni has been snubbed.

 
At 2:26 p.m., Blogger Chris Taylor said...

Like John of Arggghhh the first thing I thought of was "police". They resemble the San Andreas Police uniforms from the movie Demolition Man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home