Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Six figures

Babble on.

At the various blogger bashes I've attended (next one this Friday!), the one thing all of us agree on is that any blogger who tells you they don't care about traffic is flat out lying to you.

So I'm going to come clean and say thanks to Kate at small dead animals for sending me my 100,000th visitor earlier this morning.

Thanks too, to the other 99,999 of you who have dropped by since Babbling Brooks crawled from the primordial soup a year and a half back.

As I discovered late last year that quitting this silly hobby wasn't really an option for me, I hope to regale you with evidence of my continuing ineptitude for the forseeable future. Don't all clap at once.

Babble off.

6 Comments:

At 1:41 p.m., Blogger WE Speak said...

Congratulations. Here's to the next 100,000!

 
At 1:52 p.m., Blogger VW said...

Congrats by all means. I'd join you, but I'm a little busy sowing confusion into Paul Dewar's camp ("Is a blogging tory helping us? Naw, don't trust him!") and I don't think I'll get to TO until the spring.

 
At 8:52 p.m., Blogger The Brigadier, Red Ensign Brigade said...

I'll echo the congratulations. I was delighted to pass 30,000 over the holidays, so I've got a ways to go to catch up to your traffic.

On other topics, are you interested in forming an advance party (as has been our normal habit) for Friday's VRWC gathering?

 
At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

Are you talking unique visitors? Or just visits?

 
At 2:20 p.m., Blogger Sara said...

When are they doing one in Ottawa?

Congrats on your 100000 hits!

 
At 8:05 a.m., Blogger GenX at 40 said...

Buy yourselves a beer from me. If the Fiddler's Green had a website with brews on tap I would have been able to give you some professional amateur advice on your selections but no such luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home