Thursday, March 03, 2005

Say it ain't so

Babble on.

Trudeaupia's going inactive:

I'm afraid I'll be on hiatus for many weeks at least, spending time deep in secure network environments.

If someone would like to take over this blog let me know. I could make an occasional guest appearance some time in the future.


I should really make polite, encouraging noises and wish Kevin all the best. And I do wish him all the best. At the same time, I quite selfishly wish the writing muse grabs him by the throat and forces him back to a keyboard soon.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jaeger said...

Thanks for the kind words. One never knows what's in the future. It's entirely possible the need will grab me by the throat, as you suggested.

Cheers,
Kevin

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home