Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Am I really that boring?

Babble on.

I'm not big on the whole internet quiz thing - generally speaking, it seems like self-indulgent navel gazing. But The Great Beer 'Sampling' Scot got me wondering if I even have Five Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't. Here goes:

  1. Flew to Germany, stayed three days, flew home - without a passport.
  2. Drove a ten-speed for a couple of kilometres on Highway 401 outside of Kitchener...in the dark during the wee hours of the morning.
  3. Lived in thirteen different homes in my first seventeen years.
  4. Watched a professional sports league cancel an entire season in the company of one of that sport's greatest players over the past twenty years. Blogged it too.
  5. Rappelled 'Aussie style' (face-first) down the wall of a three-storey building using a bed frame as an anchor.

Actually, that's better than I thought. Although since only one of those events happened in the past ten years, I've obviously become thoroughly domesticated. Time to go bungee jumping or something! (Assuming my wife will let me - *grin*)

Babble off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home