Thursday, November 25, 2004

Self-flattery

Babble on.

I usually don't do these sorts of surveys, and I'm pretty sure I've never posted a result. But everyone else is doing it, and what can I say? I'm a sheep.





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.


(via Every Single Other Writer On My Blogroll)

Do you care what kind of blogger I am? I mean, enough about the big wide world...let's talk about me. All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.

And if I do a snarky post about it, will that transmogrify me into Dr. Monger?

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 p.m., Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

...and has anyone else noticed the delicious irony of everyone and else being all 'snarky' together?...yes, yes, I'm amused by the silliest and most inconsequential of things...this shouldn't be news to you by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home