Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Two hundred children in a gym

Babble on.

Two hundred scared, innocent children in a gym, not knowing why they can't go home, waiting to see if some psycho ends their life. Two hundred sets of terrified, frantic parents trying to stay sane while their little ones huddle together under threat of death.

I'm a parent. My kids are three and a half and eight months. I can't even type this without crying, without seething in helpless, frustrated anger.

Islamoterror must be defeated. It must.

Babble off.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Islamic nutbags seized my kid's school with her in it, you'd better believe that I'd have my own hostages at the local mosque within the hour.

 
At 2:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, because all muslims are terrorists! Get real.

 
At 3:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for the previous comment. To say that I'm upset by this incident is something of an understatement. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home