Friday, August 20, 2004

Shenanigans!

Babble on.

Yet another dabbler on other people's blogs has been sucked into the all-consuming vortex of starting her own. If you've read Andrew Coyne's blog - especially in the run-up to the election - you'll recognize serial comment-writer SD. Now you can read her daily at Shenanigans (I still think SmackDown would have been a funnier title - but what do I know about funny, eh Shannon?).

You'll want to check out Shannon's letter to Paul Martin (which she appropriately titles "A Wasted Effort") regarding the CRTC/ThoughtPolice decision to shut down CHOI. It ends in typical SD no-beating-around-the-bush style:

Given the Liberal government’s long history of stalling and inaction on most issues, I won’t be holding my breath waiting for you to make these changes. I would, nevertheless, be pleasantly surprised if you were to prove me wrong on this.


And it's written in PINK!

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 p.m., Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the plug, Damian. You rock!

Obviously I should have consulted you on the name, since I couldn't come up with a good one. (Hence the use of the silly nickname a guy from my university water polo club gave me.)

Glad to see you read my message to the PM, since I'm sure he didn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home