Friday, December 16, 2005

More sauce for the goose, this time for Paul

Babble on.

OK, twice in one debate?

Did Paul Martin actually just say this with a straight face?

"We believe that putting dollars into your hands and letting you decide how to spend it is the way to go."


What he forgot to add:

"I want to be very, very clear: I'm only talking about income tax here. Fundamentally, I think the exact opposite when it comes to child care. You have no idea how to spend your own child care money. Hell, you'd probably blow it all on popcorn and beer."

Babble off.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 p.m., Blogger RedWritingHood said...

Oh my gosh, your blog rocks. I've bookmarked it. Keep up the good work.

 
At 9:52 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who picked up on that. That's why I hate this new format. Under the old rules Harper could have used that to counter-attack Martin.

 
At 10:01 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

My husband and I were all over that one too - talking to the TV screen that is - thanks for posting it so eloquently!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home