Friday, April 22, 2005

While Andrew is busy...

Babble on.

Since Andrew doesn't seem to have a problem with folks lifting his Quick Hits trademark feature:

  • Tart Cider. What, you need more than that? Go read it, and then tell me what exactly I should have excerpted, wiseguy.

  • Finally, a Liberal does something worthwhile in Washington. Now for Mad Cow and Softwood Lumber, Frank. Giddeup. (ht:Rayzilla)

  • "Let me be clear, sweetheart, she means nothing to me, now that you know about her."

  • I'm not in favour of capital punishment in many situations: no justice system is infallible, and once you're a resident at the Six Feet Under Hotel, a pardon doesn't really do you much good. But this particular individual needs to stop breathing now. I'm not too picky, any kind of dead will do.

  • "[Paul Martin] credits his office to entitlement, and he traces his qualifications to his pedigree. Daddy isn't here to save you, Paul. He isn't here to show you what to do. I'll give you a hint, though. Resign. It would be your first and only worthwhile act as Prime Minister."


I hope I've Hit these Quickly enough.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

I've felt bad about not posting much this week - thanks for the list o' links!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home