Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wake up and smell the latte

Babble on.

I've now had my second comment this month from people-don't-kill-people-GUNS-kill-people liberal-lefties regarding the profile posted at the top of my sidebar. Specifically, they find this phrase objectionable:

I believe most problems can be solved with weaponry of a high enough calibre.

What's so objectionable about that? I mean, the good folks at 3 PPCLI and the 101st Airborne would agree with me.

Maybe I'm just not expressing myself well enough. This should make things a little more clear (via IMAO).

OK, so "most problems" might be a bit of an exaggeration. But some problems, some very serious problems require solutions involving deadly force. If you don't understand that, you need to wake up and smell your venti-non-dairy-no-fat-double-espresso-latte.

Freedom's not free, people. About that, I'm dead serious.

Babble off.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Doug said...

Balderdash! Every problem can be solved if you can get enough people to sit in a circle holding hands singing Kum Bay Yah...

...and send an IR-homing missile toward the camp fire in their midst.

 
At 6:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." - David D Friedman, economist/author

 

Post a Comment

<< Home