Saturday, August 28, 2004

My idiotic idea

Babble on.

The more I think about a "Coalition of the Idiots", the more I wonder who should really qualify. Obviously the addlepated douchebag leads the list. Baghdad Beaumier is also a sure pick. Although some might think he's a bit of a sleeper, I think Tom Wappel certainly makes the cut.

I have more in mind, but I thought it might be fun to take nominations from my loyal and highly intelligent readers (we should all get together for cribbage again soon - it's my turn to bring the danishes). To qualify, nominees must be sitting politicians capable of and predisposed to fitting both feet in their mouth at once (we'll have some fun with the Naomi Kleins and Noam Chomskys of the world some other time).

That's it. Have at 'er.

Babble off.

Update: I'm also taking side bets on how long it will take one of the lefties to nominate "BUSHITLER" in a primal Deanesque comments-scream.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bushitler....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home