Thursday, August 26, 2004

New Olympic Sport: Taking the Trash Out

Babble on.

In the spirit of the Games in Athens, I've been trying to figure out which of my favourite blogs has done the best job of raking the odious Carolyn Parrish over the coals. The competition has been fierce. Although Penny and Jaeger made the podium, Paul at Agitprop has won the gold. Here are some super-slow-mo highlights of Paul's medal-winning performance:

"Did I really say idiots? Please guys don't put that on tape," [Parrish] said. "I already got into trouble once."

I'm amazed that Satan's Cabana Boys over at the CBC weren't willing to do her that little favour.

...

Some MPs at the meeting asked the prime minister to delay his decision on the controversial program until after the U.S. presidential elections in November.


Let me see if I understand this: if Bush remains in office, BMD will be an eeeevil tool of Amerikkkan imperialist oppression or the Darth Ashcroft Anti-Peace Prophylactic, but if John Fonda Kerry wins, it'll suddenly become the North American Democracy Shield in the eyes of the Liberal Party, right?


Satan's Cabana Boys. North American Democracy Shield. I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE it.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Speaking as a lefty, with friends like her, who needs enemies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home