Friday, September 29, 2006

Seeing red

Babble on.

Dundas Square. Ninety minutes from now. A sea of red in support of the troops.

The bigger the crowd, the bigger the cheer Canadian soldiers will hear.

Afghanistan is a long way away. But at Yonge-Dundas Square today at noon, a lot of people will let our troops know that we care.

And they will hear us.

AM 640 and CFRB 1010 radio stations will both carry the program live to our troops in the field.

That's right Toronto, thanks to modern technology, our support will be dropped right into the war zone. Our message will be taken directly to our soldiers in the field. We will talk directly to them.


I'll be there, and I hope you will too.

Babble off.

Update: I've put up a couple of photos over at The Torch.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 p.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I didn't get to Dundas Square on Friday, but I did wear red.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home