Friday, January 20, 2006

Heh

Babble on.

You've got to be a bit of a geek to laugh at political humour. Fortunately, in the blogosphere, geek is the norm.

Anyhoo...here's a geek-tastic chuckler I found in my inbox this morning:

Martin, Harper and Layton are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in British Columbia when Martin turns to Harper and says, chuckling, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy."

Harper shrugs and replies, "Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy."

Not to be outdone, Layton says, "Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make 32 million people happy."


Funny though it may be, I'm not so sure that's entirely true. I have a mental image of a tear-streaked Scott Reid and John Duffy holding hands as they prepare to leap from one of the gargoyles on the Peace Tower. "Who will catch Paul's farts in the afterlife if we're not there?"

Babble off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home