Monday, July 11, 2005

At least pretend that you missed me

Babble on.

Well, I figure it's time to shake the cobwebs off and start posting again. I must admit, after having restricted myself to simply reading and adding the odd comment on other people's blogs over the past week, I'm not sure how much value I add to any particular discussion. There are a number of truly exceptional bloggers out there, and if I take an honest look at my own output, I don't think I'm of that calibre.

Having said that, there are some topics I feel need more attention - like Canadian defence matters - and some commonly discussed issues where I have opinions I just plain need to get off my chest. So I'm back at this, not really rejuvenated or reenergized, but with a more modest agenda, and a better understanding of what I can accomplish in this forum.

We'll see what exactly that means in the months to come. And yes, I'll spare you any further navel-gazing and post something else now.

Babble off.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

Welcome back. I've definately missed reading your posts.

 
At 1:28 p.m., Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

Thanks Andrew. Considering you're one of the bloggers whose level I don't feel I quite reach, I appreciate your kind words.

 
At 2:10 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

I just post a lot - you provide amazing content.

Consider the feeling mutual. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home