Monday, March 21, 2005

Stealing other blogs' best lines

Babble on.

I'm glad Brian Mertens has decided to dispense his Free Advice to denizens of the blogospheric VRWC once again. Because his most recent post regarding Cuba's tyrant-based economy is absolutely perfect:

An official statement by the Cuban government said that Cuba “has the fairest income distribution in the world.” Sure, the entire population lives in abject Marxist poverty. That’s like saying a graveyard is the “fairest distribution of life.”


Heh.

Of course, Brian needs to write more if he expects me to continue lifting his best stuff for my own blog. With lines like this one readily available for the swiping, I'm beginning to think original content is overrated. Either that, or I'm getting lazy - and before it even starts, the women in my house are cordially invited to pipe down.

Babble off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home