Thursday, July 29, 2004

Oedipus Ben

Babble on.

My wife makes me watch Canadian Idol with her.  It's that, or sleep on the couch (I'm sticking with that story so my buddies won't go searching for my lost testicles). 

If you've never seen it, don't worry, you're not missing much.  For the most part, the performers serve up vocal pablum, the script is corny, and the judges are inconsistent.  On its best days, the entertainment is merely mediocre.

But the show has recently taken a turn for the creepier.  Ben Mulroney is hot for Theresa Sokyrka.  My first reaction was surprise: Ben actually likes girls.  Then I got this weird deja vu feeling, like I'd seen Theresa somewhere before...

Look at Theresa, mentally remove her glasses, then look here.

Ben's a freak.

Babble off.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAARRRRRGRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

We _like_ Theresa out here. Stop stop stop stop stop stop.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home